Paul is developing a slate of projects in various stages of development in various capacities as either writer, producer, co-director and/or actor.
Feature film, Crime thriller
When a desperate fisherman’s hunger strike fails to stop a corrupt Government from destroying his village, he brokers a deal with a mysterious drug runner to traffic cocaine to save his home.
- 2017 Sundance Institute Lab
- 2018 Quarter Finalist PAGE International Screenwriters
- 2018 Second Rounder Academy Nicholl’s Fellowship & Austin Film Festival
- Screened at Caribbean Tales Film Festival, Trinidad & Tobago Film Festivals, Montreal International Black Film Festival
Feature film, Romance Drama
When a Korean woman discovers her fiancé cheating on her, she travels to New York City where she falls in love with a charming Afro-Caribbean man, but when her fiancé forces her to return home she must defend her newfound love and resist the expectations made of her family.
- Screened at Woods Hole Film Festival, Route 66 Film Festival, Korean American Film Festival New York
TV Series, 1 hour drama
When a desperate Trinidadian fisherman fails to stop a corrupt Government from destroying his village, he brokers a deal with a mysterious drug runner to traffic cocaine across Serpent’s Mouth ’s, the perilous sea between Trinidad and Venezuela, to save his home.
- 1st Prize Winner Big Pitch Caribbean Tales Incubator at Toronto International Film Festival
- Audience Award Winner Big Pitch Caribbean Tales Incubator at Toronto International Film Festival